- current issues of theoretical background for combined geotechnology design;current issues of theoretical background for combined geotechnology design;
- innovative solutions for combined geotechnologies;
- modern development of geotechnologies with regard to the global challenges;
- methods and results of risk assessment in the implementation of combined geotechnologies;
- substantiation of the rational interrelation between parameters of open and underground mining of mineral deposits;
- effective combinations of physical-technical and physical-chemical mining methods;
- improvement of geomechanical justification methods of innovative solutions for combined geotechnologies;
- production organization and management - a tool for improvement of combined geotechnology efficiency;
- practice of use and improvement of the regulatory framework for natural resources management with regard to the global challenges;
- requirements for training of mining engineers.
Current state of mineral resources exploitation is characterized by global challenges that have a huge impact on the mining industry development. Pandemics, requirements for sustainable development and environmental balance, sanctions and lack of import substitution, staffing and individual risks, professional education problems, global market instability, legislative "guillotines", natural disasters, and much more affect the efficiency of mineral resources exploitation and subsurface state. Efficiency of the combined geotechnology development depends on minimizing the risks of global challenges, including the choice of production capacities for mining enterprises, methods of the deposit opening, order of transition from one mining method to another, and parameters of mining-engineering structures.
During the conference, reports for the Degree of Candidate and Doctor of Sciences on the subject of combined geotechnology will be specially heard.During the conference, reports for the Degree of Candidate and Doctor of Sciences on the subject of combined geotechnology will be specially heard.
A collection of abstracts will be published in Russian and English by the date of the conference. After the conference the best reports will be prepared and published as articles in the Bulletin of Tula State University, GeoSciences with quoting in the WebofScience database. All materials will be recommended for publication after reviewing.
The Conference will be held at NMSTU (plenary session) and in the conference hall of Yubileynoye wellness center of JSC "Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works" located on a picturesque shore of the Bannoe (Yaktykul) Lake at the bottom of Krykh-Tau Mountain.
Visits to the mining enterprises are planned.
Registration for the Conference
To be included in the list of the conference participants, please send to the Organizing Committee:To be included in the list of the conference participants, please send to the Organizing Committee:
- December 20, 2020 – deadline for submission of the registration form;
- March 15, 2021 - deadline for submission of abstracts in Russian and in English;
- April 15, 2021 - deadline for submission of the report in Russian formalized as an article, at least 6 and at most 10 pages.
Guidelines for the conference arrangement, submission requirements for the papers and articles can be found at www.cgt.magtu.ru